Summer time = Cherry time
Ingredients and effects of cherries
Cherries contain vitamin C, biotin, zinc, bioflavonoids, folic acid, calcium and potassium. They:
- lower the uric acid level
- have an anti-inflammatory effect
- help against periodontal disease
- alleviate rheumatic diseases
- stop the aging process
- create beautiful skin.
Of course, cherries are also a delicious dessert. But if you want to surprise your guests with something special, you should definitely try the following recipe. This dessert is also suitable for our nutrition plan.
Heart cherries dipped in chocolate with coffee crust
Serves 4 people
200 g (1 cup) ripe heart cherries
200 g (1 cup) dark chocolate couverture
50 g (1/4 cup) coffee beans, coarsely crushed
1. Make sure that the cherries have a stem. This makes it easier to dip them into the chocolate coating.
2. Slowly melt the dark chocolate couverture in a water bath.
3. Dip the cherries completely into the melted couverture and let the excess chocolate drip off. Place cherries on a baking tray covered with baking paper and sprinkle lightly with crushed coffee beans immediately after dipping.
Let the couverture harden and serve the cherries on a cooled plate.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Level of difficulty: Easy
Publiziert am von Dr. Barbara Hendel